As a customer champion, you must be a highly organized, motivated individual and a natural self-starter. You must use your initiative to work effectively, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, have strong customer service skills and be willing to go the extra mile. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with other team members and departments to assist the AM Team with client requests, project and pricing requests, have excellent communication skills and act in a professional manner.
- Supporting the Account Management Team with pricing and proposals for some of Silver Lining’s key customers
- Liaising with internalteams including Marketing, Customer Operations and Support on behalf of the AM team.
- Managing the AM team inbox.•Assisting the AM team completing administrative work as required (Expenses, Travel, Accommodation etc.)
- Scheduling Customer Quarterly reviews for the AM Team
- Achieving monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Effectively prioritise personal and AM team time management
- You may be required to attend industry events and expos with the AM Team
The ideal candidate will have a great balance of the following skills and a passion to learn; we advocate an open, friendly learning environment and this is a fantastic opportunity to extend your knowledge and experience.
- A proven track record in customer services
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fun, fast paced environment
- Office Based