Call Recording Solutions
We offer a complete call recording solution for all types of businesses and services across all industry sectors. We offer two types of call recording: Network based recording & Hardware based recording.
What is call recording?
Call recording software records telephone conversations over PSTN or VoIP in a digital audio file format. Call recording is distinct from call logging and tracking, which record details about the call but not the conversation; however, software may include both recording and logging functionality.
The ability to record calls is often associated with large companies. However, this is no longer the case. We provide solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes at a competitive price.
What are the benefits of call recording?
- Customer Satisfaction - One of the most beneficial reasons to utilise call recording is to improve customer satisfaction. By monitoring interactions between your employees and customers, you can improve the quality of service performed and resolve customer complaints.
- Quality Control - Call recording can assist in the reduction of entry errors. While most information exchanged at storage facilities is done in-person or online, call recording software allows information to be saved for review.
- Sales Training - Monitoring facility phone calls can improve customer satisfaction and quality control significantly, and the same information gathered during the process can be utilized for effective sales training.
- Performance Reviews - Managers can use call recording as a tool for performance reviews. By analysing past and current recordings, managers and supervisors can compare individual staff progress to company standards. Your employees can also receive feedback on their performance.
- Corporate Liability - Professional call recording is a proactive way to prevent liability. By analysing specific recordings, your company can defuse many scenarios, including disputes and avoid potential (and costly) lawsuits.
Recorded calls help your staff to develop their telephone and telesales techniques.
Quality Control Monitoring
Calls can be reviewed to ensure that all clients have been dealt with professionally at all times.
Calls can be found quickly and an extract of the call can be emailed to a client to confirm contract details.
Stay PCI-DSS Compliant
Protection through dependable recording, ensuring you stay compliant at all times.