Auto Attendant Solutions
We provide a variety of professional auto attendant options to suit your business needs. An automated call answering, queuing and messaging service can instantly improve the flow of communication across an entire business, directing customers to the department or person of their choice.
Our auto attendant is a highly customisable service system that can be quickly and easily configured by non-technical staff using simple telephone and web-based interfaces. Our online portal meanwhile empowers customers to self-manage their portfolio of inbound services and monitor performance statistics. However, should you not have an administrator available to make your changes then our support helpdesk are on hand to make and adjustments for you.
What is an auto-attendant?
Auto-Attendant (or automated attendant) is a term commonly used in telephony to describe a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist. The auto-attendant is also known as a digital receptionist.
For a caller to find a user on a phone system, a dial-by-name directory is available. This feature lists users by name, allowing the caller to press a key to automatically ring the extension of a user once his/her extension is announced by the auto attendant.
There are many different types of auto-attendant options available, these include:
- Automated receptionist / auto-receptionist
- Automated messaging
- Automated call handling
- Scripted auto-attendant
- Call queuing auto-attendant
What are the benefits of an auto-attendant?
The major benefit of implementing an auto-attendant telephone system in your organisation is that it is possible to manage all your business calls in an efficient manner.
- Costly equipment not required
- Eliminates any possibility of missing calls
- Project a thoroughly professional business image
- Presents the callers with a set of options such as dial by name, dial by extension and more.
- Customisable to welcome callers with personalised messages based on business hours, non-business hours, weekdays and holidays.
- Efficiently handle numerous calls at the same time and carry out call transferring without sending conventional busy tones to the callers.
Advertise products and services whilst customers wait on hold.
User-friendy, simple telephone and web-based interfaces.
Free Scripts Available
Auto attendant scripts for all customers with non-geographical numbers.
Competitive Cost Savings
Calls are directed to different departments through an automated system.