Business Conference Phones
Audio conferencing is an easy communication tool that connects multiple parties over the phone, regardless of their location. We provide two core audio conferencing facilities; each with a variety of features delivered by our expert support teams:
Simply inform participants of the conference phone number and your unique pin code, then arrange a time to hold your conference. This ‘pay as you use’ service is ideal for quick, ad-hoc meetings.
This premium service provides all the benefits of our standard call conferencing but adds a variety of professional features including conference recording, statistics and an operator service.
What is audio conferencing?
Audio conferencing usually refers to meetings held by people in different places using devices that allow sounds to be sent and received. These meetings may only involve two parties, but in many cases, there are numerous parties involved.
Audio conferencing allows multiple parties to connect using devices such as phones or computers. This can be a solution for a number of problems that can arise when multiple parties need to communicate.
What are the benefits of audio conferencing?
Many companies use Audio Conferencing as a communication tool. There are a list of other advantages of audio conferencing that you might not necessarily know about:
- Save money, time and help increase productivity with a simple to use platform.
- Set up quick, multi-party meetings without organising central location.
- Save on travel expenses and reduce time away from the office.
- Reliable and secure service that functions 24 hours a day
- Work on projects with geographically dispersed individuals.
- User friendly and can be set up quickly and easily.
Silver Lining's FREE audio conferencing service for customers
We offer a free telephone conferencing service to our customers. This service is an accessible and intuitive conferencing platform for up to 40 users.
- Simply dial our free conference number and create a 6 to 9 digit PIN
- Communicate this PIN to your conference participants
- Have the participants dial in and enter the PIN to join your conference
Our customers receive these details via a client welcome pack upon joining Silver Lining.
Audio Conference Call Benefits
Why every business should have a conferencing service.
Simple To Use System
Participants can use any ordinary phone line to dial in and join the meeting.
Save On Travel Expences
Work on projects with geographically dispersed individuals.
Save money, time and help increase productivity with a simple to use platform.