Silver Lining Convergence Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.everycloud.eu
Silver Lining strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information of our clients private. We will never use your information for any use beyond that stated or the permissions you give us.
Silver Lining is registered as a data controller with the office of the Information Commissioner. This requires us to follow the Data Protection Act 1998. The 1998 Act provides for the regulation of the processing of information relating to individuals who are the subjects of personal data. “Personal data” includes all data, which relates to a living individual who can be identified from the data and which includes any expression of opinion about the individual and any indication of the intention of the data controller or any other person in respect of the individual.
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to personal information. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Silver Lining Convergence. Under no circumstances will it be sold or passed on to any third party. Silver Lining Convergence may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Silver Lining Convergence may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Silver Lining always traces how a visitor arrives at the Silver Lining website, however we will not attempt to gather information from websites that you have visited prior to visiting the Silver Lining website.
Use of Personal Information
Silver Lining may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Silver Lining Convergence Ltd.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites:
- Silver Lining Convergence Ltd may provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
Our online mail provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
Our site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an e-mail to our Media enquiries team indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list .
- In writing to: Media Enquiries Team, Silver Lining Convergence Ltd, Regents Trade Park, Unit 20, Barwell Lane, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13 0EQ.
- You can call our Media Enquiries team on 0845 313 1111, option 2.
Notification of changes
IP Addresses and Server Logs
Our website does record IP addresses and produces server logs as all Web Servers do. This information is used solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors. We do not use the information for tracking the activities of specific visitors to the site.
Silver Lining takes every precaution to protect your personal information. All personal information entered in this website is protected using industry- standard Secure Layer (SSL) Encryption Technology.