Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum D.O.E
Location: Office Based. Whiteley, Fareham
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Working closely with the Group Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part in supporting all marketing activities in line with the marketing strategy, to meet business objectives. Ensuring all activities are on-brand, tracked and optimised to achieve maximum return of investment. With a strong focus on event coordination, this is a varied role will be responsible for responding to internal and external marketing requests, with the opportunity to develop and grow within the business.
- Coordination of all marketing activities for the business with the support of the Marketing Manager and team
- Working with the Marketing Manager to establish marketing plans and relevant campaigns to generate new business opportunities for the sales team
- Assistance with creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities
- Effective management of all marketing generated leads into the CRM system
- Working with in house graphic designer to maintain branding and corporate identity. Assisting in ensuring all customer facing collateral is in line with brand guidelines, e.g. company inserts/brochures, proposal templates, welcome packs, billing templates
- Marketing collateral stock control and ordering
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to maintain content on company website and social media channels to increase engagement and traffic for effective lead generation
- Support the creation of a schedule of content to include: social posts, blogs and news updates, customer newsletters
- Coordination of case studies & customer testimonials
- Coordination of all company events, trade shows, webinars and award entries with the support of the marketing team - both physical & digital (this will require some travel to and from events as required)
- Any other duties to support the Sales and Marketing teams
- Relevant Marketing qualification – preferably to degree level or equivalent
- Experience and a high level of competence in: Microsoft Office applications, CRM systems, Mail Chimp
- Event management/coordination experience
- Understanding and experience of Google Analytics and marketing monitoring/measurement tools/applications.
- Experience of Content Management Systems in particular WordPress.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Copywriting and proof-reading abilities
- Experience of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign an advantage
- Knowledge of the IT/Telecoms industry an advantage
- Full driving licence
About Silver Lining
Silver Lining are a leading name in the IT and telecoms space. From supplying large financial institutions with their entire communication infrastructure, to supporting well known retailers with their PCI compliance, no day is ever the same.
We are a tight-knit business with big goals, a fun, supportive team keen to develop and progress our employees. We take our corporate social responsibility seriously and support numerous charities with community events, free services and fundraising drives – which we actively encourage our employees to participate in.
- On-site parking
- 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus and commission scheme
- 1 day paid leave for charity work
Apply for Graphic Designer
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!