Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (DOE)
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Working closely with the Group Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part in supporting all marketing activities in line with the marketing strategy, to meet business objectives. Ensuring all activities are on-brand, tracked and optimised to achieve maximum return of investment. With a strong focus on event coordination, this is a varied role will be responsible for responding to internal and external marketing requests, with the opportunity to develop and grow within the business.
- Coordination of all marketing activities for the business with the support of the Marketing Manager and team
- Working with the Marketing Manager to establish marketing plans and relevant campaigns to generate new business opportunities for the sales team
- Assistance with creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities
- Effective management of all marketing generated leads into the CRM system
- Working with in house graphic designer to maintain branding and corporate identity assisting in ensuring all customer facing collateral is in line with brand guidelines, e.g. company inserts/brochures, proposal templates, welcome packs, billing templates
- Marketing collateral stock control and ordering
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to maintain content on company website and social media channels to increase engagement and traffic for effective lead generation
- Support the creation of a schedule of content to include: social posts, blogs and news updates, customer newsletters
- Coordination of case studies & customer testimonials
- Coordination of all company events, trade shows and award entries with the support of the marketing team (this will require some travel to and from events as required)
- Any other duties to support the Sales and Marketing teams
- Relevant Marketing qualification – preferably to degree level or equivalent
- Experience and a high level of competence in: Microsoft Office applications, CRM systems, Mail Chimp
- Event management/coordination experience
- Understanding and experience of Google Analytics and marketing monitoring/measurement tools/applications.
- Experience of Content Management Systems in particular WordPress.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Copywriting and proof-reading abilities
- Experience of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign an advantage
- Knowledge of the IT/Telecoms industry an advantage
- Full driving licence
Company Benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (Plus one extra day holiday each year you are in service)
- Free Onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Option to have occupational massage each month
- Pension Scheme
- £20pm Budget for Team Building activities
- Company Days and Outings
- Fun and friendly environment – Team Quizzes every week!
Apply for Marketing Executive
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!