Customer Operations Account Manager
Working in a small customer operations team in a rapidly growing telecoms based business and reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, this role offers a wide range of responsibilities and the potential for further development for the right candidate.
The Primary Function of the role is to support projects and provisioning thus ensuring good customer service is maintained. As part of this role you will also work with the current business units to provision, deliver and support any customer as required as part of their deployment.
A breakdown looks like this
- Manage supplier portals
- Manage client projects as part of a team
- Work with all departments as needed to ensure delivery of a project
- Ordering of goods and services
- Management of goods and services ordered
- Manage client requests via telephone and email
- Update clients and or oversee a client’s expectations re the ordering, delivery, provisioning or support of their service.
- Manage additional customer requests
- Utilising the company client portal and following processes
The ideal candidate will be highly personable with excellent organisation and communication skills. They will need to be hard working, possess excellent customer service skills and be able to work to tight deadlines. The candidate will be confident to work successfully as part of a team and have a flexible attitude to react to demands placed on them as required.
The candidate will be required to be highly IT literate. Telecoms industry experience is preferred.
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Apply for Customer Operations Account Manager
Silver Lining Team Statistic
The Silver Lining Team have an unhealthy relationship with Nandos - We just cant get enough of it.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!