Whitepaper: 10 Reasons Cloud IT Is The Future
Migrating to the cloud can reduce the complexity of managing your IT infrastructure, and reduce operating costs. Systems management and application maintenance are made easier, and updates are simpler. From social listening and analytics to business process management, the cloud gives you agility.
We've put together a list of our top ten reasons why cloud technology is the future; read more below, or check out our whitepaper PDF.
1. FLEXIBILITY - The Cloud has a whole suite of applications readily available when you need them. Only pay for the infrastructure that you need.
2. DISASTER RECOVERY - When you start relying on cloud-based services, there is no need to invest in complex disaster recovery plans saving you money and time.
3. AUTOMATIC UPDATES - Cloud computing suppliers do the server maintenance – including software and security updates – freeing up your time and resources for other tasks.
4. CAPEX FREE - Our Cloud Services offer the usual annual fee, but also the opportunity to pay as you go, so there’s no need for capital expenditure at all if you choose not to.
5. COMPETITIVE PRICING - Cloud computing is much faster to deploy therefore businesses have minimal project start-up costs and predictable ongoing operating expenses.
6. COLLABORATION - Cloud computing allows all employees – wherever they are – to work on documents and shared apps simultaneously, and follow colleagues and records to receive critical updates in real time.
7. WORK ANYWHERE - As long as employees have internet access, they can work from anywhere. This flexibility positively affects knowledge workers' work-life balance and productivity.
8. DOCUMENT CONTROL - The Cloud keeps files in one central location, so everyone can work on a single copy. Users can chat to each other whilst making changes together. This makes collaboration stronger, increasing efficiency.
9. SECURITY - Over 1 million laptops are stolen each year. This can have serious monetary implications, but when everything is stored in the Cloud, data can still be accessed no matter what happens to a machine.
10. TECHNOLOGY - The cloud allows SMEs access to first-class technology. It also allows smaller businesses to act faster than companies that rely on tape backup methods and complicated procedures to recover data.
Share this on social media:
We support Fusion People with their IT and telecommunications. Watch how they made an annual saving of 40%.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!
The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.