New position available at Silver Lining
We are looking for a receptionist/office junior to join our growing IT and Telecommunications Company based in Whiteley. This opportunity will suit a college leaver/apprentice looking for their first role with the intention to grow within the company.
Duties will include the following:
- Greeting visitors and making them welcome
- Booking the Meeting rooms
- Ensuring staff utilise the log in and out board and keeping this up to date with new starters and leavers
- Keeping pool car records
- Organising lunches and refreshments for meetings where required
- Assisting the HR Manager with ad hoc duties such as: stationary ordering,uniform ordering and/or collecting and returning, Health and Safety briefings for new starters
- Answering and screening incoming calls, transferring to appropriate personnel, taking messages and relaying to relevant staff
- Assisting other departments in the company with administrative tasks
- Booking Cabs, couriers and travel arrangements
- Hotel / Event Booking
- Opening the post and distributing to relevant personnel
- Taking the post each evening to the post office and any other packages
- Ensuring the toilets are kept clean and in good condition throughout the day, ensuring that air fresheners and hand wash, towels are stocked.
- Ensuring the kitchen is stocked up with Tea, Coffee, Sugar and Milk
- Ensuring the walkways are clear of hazards daily
- Ensuring water cooler is stocked
- Providing refreshments and maintaining a clean kitchen area throughout the day
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned to them.
- The applicant must have a full driving licence with insurance for business use.
The ideal candidate should be well-motivated and friendly with good people skills and enjoy working within a growing environment.
It is ideal if the candidate has already had experience of working with the general public and be able to communicate clearly and effectively, showing understanding and care. The candidate will have good administrative, organisational skills and experience of using computers. The candidate will be friendly and approachable and have the ability to work well within a team.
Share this on social media:
We support Fusion People with their IT and telecommunications. Watch how they made an annual saving of 40%.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!
The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.