We are giving away an iPad to celebrate our website launch!
After months of hard work, the Silver Lining team finally unveils its new website as part of a strategic re-branding exercise. The site was designed to mirror the dynamic and exciting changes which are happening in the IT industry, as well as offering tangible advice and solutions to help customers improve their IT & communications.
The new site provides visitors with improved accessibility and greater information around Silver Lining’s four product areas; voice, mobile, data and IT. With a subtle adjustment to the company logo and new icons to identify the different product areas the overall look is fresh and easily navigable.
Silver Lining is now providing weekly news on key topics within the IT industry, monthly infographics and customer case studies, as well as a real-time online chat service that offers another avenue to interact with visitors who are looking for instant advice and information on ways to improve their businesses IT and communication systems.
When designing the site, the Silver Lining team watched, listened and learned from customers and partners, the wider IT industry, media and the online community - resulting in key new features designed to support, connect, and ultimately save money.
A snapshot of some of the exciting new features:
- A Support Portal that allows customers to log and track faults accessed by individual passwords.
- More detailed information about Silver Lining’s partners including case studies.
- An extensive social media element including blog content, Twitter feed, and links to Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube which will be regularly updated with news, facts and industry statistics.
- A news section specifically focusing on Silver Lining and Industry news
- Infographics to keep customers and site visitors up-to-date on core IT Industry information
- An interactive online chat area that allows customers and visitors to receive real-time tangible advice and information.
- For the first two weeks of our new website we are offering you the chance to WIN an iPad. Winner announced on July 14th 2014.
If you have any feedback on the new site then please do contact the team via the contact form or try the new online chat service available.
Chance to WIN an iPad Sign up today
Share this on social media:
We support Fusion People with their IT and telecommunications. Watch how they made an annual saving of 40%.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!
The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.