T&C's LinkedIn Competition November 2018
- The promoter of this competition is Silver Lining Convergence Ltd (company number 06212357) (also known as “the promoter”) whose registered office is at The Granary, Whiteley Lane, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 6RQ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Silver Lining Convergence and its sister companies, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at https://www.linkedin.com/company/silver-lining-convergence-ltd/
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Friday 30th November 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Take a picture of one of Silver Lining Convergence’s Toyota CHRs (identifiable by the company’s branding) and upload it as a new post to LinkedIn.
- Tag Silver Lining Convergence’s LinkedIn company page within the update.
- The pictures must not be taken within a 100 metre radius of our registered office.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but each picture must be taken from a different location. Each different location will be counted as a single entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- A £100 voucher from Amazon.com to be used on Amazon.com.
- Three of these prizes are available, with only one prize available per winner.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on LinkedIn and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matter to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, and entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: .
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!