Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 (DOE/pro-rata)
Location: This role will be based from our offices in Fareham
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
We are looking for a talented Telemarketing Executive to join our marketing team as the business enters an exciting phase.
This person will work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to create leads and appointments via the telephone, utilising new and existing data generated from marketing activities and market research. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele providing the best possible journey from lead to first appointment.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic and thrive on building engaging relationships by phone.
- Make outgoing calls to sell products and services
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to generate leads
- Booking and scheduling client’s 1st appointments
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Record and/or update the customer’s personal information accurately in the CRM system
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of all calls and record useful information using the internal systems in line with GDPR
- Cleanse existing data inline with GDPR to ensure a healthy database
- Accountability for continuous personal development to keep informed of products and services
Formal training will be provided, but an interest in, and an understanding of IT and technology would be an advantage.
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills – especially via the telephone
- Previous experience in customer service or telemarketing
- Customer service skills – patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Skilled in negotiation, with an attention to detail
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and continually improve sales techniques
- Confident with data entry to ensure accurate data capture and tracking
- Educated to minimum GCSE or equivalent
- IT Competent
- Knowledge of the IT/Telecoms industry preferable
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- An understanding of GDPR
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Company Benefits include:
- On-site parking
- 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus and commission scheme
- 1 day paid leave for charity work
- £20pm per person team budget
We are a Covid-19 Secure workplace and initial interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Apply for Telemarketing Executive
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!