Senior Account Manager - IT/Cloud Experience
Annual Salary: £30,000 basic a year + commission, £40,000k OTE
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Vacancy Location: Fareham
Are you an experienced Account Manager? Do you have experience in IT and Telecommunications? The Account Manager will focus on the development of our client portfolio, plus create and develop new business. We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager with a proven record of accomplishment in Sales & Account Management.
Silver Lining is a professional IT service provider based in Fareham. Since 2007, we have been providing the very best in business, IT, telecommunications, data and mobile solutions across the UK and Europe. It is our mission to ensure improved efficiency, reducing running costs and the flexibility to upgrade businesses when they grow and develop.
As a senior Account Manager, you must be a highly organised and motivated individual. You must use your initiative to work effectively, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, be passionate about delivery and be willing to go the extra mile. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with other team members and departments to execute project, have excellent communication and management skills and act in a professional manner.
- Detect all commercial opportunities related to Silver Lining activities
- Correctly offer and sell the Silver Lining product portfolio
- Act as a Silver Lining ambassador
- Liaise with internal teams including Marketing, Customer Operations and Support
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Attending client meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- To create and qualify appointments.
- Take ownership of your own accounts and upsell within your client base
- Effectively prioritise work activities to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times
Creating new business:
- Responsible for creating client relationships at all levels.
- Ensure that Silver Lining gets a “preferred supplier” status with the selected clients.
- Respond to new business opportunities via written proposals, presentations & consultancy.
- Must have demonstrated experience of consultative selling and contract negotiation.
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Required experience: IT sales
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Silver Lining Team Statistic
The Silver Lining Team have an unhealthy relationship with Nandos - We just cant get enough of it.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!