Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Location: This role will be based at our offices in Fareham
Hours of work: Full-time (40 hours per week)
We are a growing Managed Services Provider, offering Cloud Services and IT/Telephony Solutions for re-sellers and end users. We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Project Manager to expand our team, working with existing and new customers, the Sales and Operations team.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager is accountable for the implementation and delivery of assigned projects to the Company’s internal and external clients. The Project Manager will work within the Operations Department and be responsible for their individual performance targets and working with the various internal teams to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
· Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements of clients.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to drive and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Project Plans, Gantt charts, SOW's ,company formatted project documents
· Identify, track and resolve Risks, Issues and Actions for assigned projects, ensuring a smooth transition of the project lifecycle from Sales through to Accounts.
· Be the primary contact between the customer, internal customer, technology teams and support teams, taking responsibility for any project related work/service requests and to manage customer expectation towards feasible project delivery
· Perform Risk Management to identify & minimise project risks, identifying areas of improvement to Management.
· Delegate appropriate key tasks within the Project and Operations Team.
· Keeping all internal CRM systems updated throughout the project cycle,
· Attend client sites as required for project meetings.
· Arrange and attend conference calls with suppliers or clients.
The ideal candidate will have a great balance of the following skills and importantly a passion to learn; we advocate an open, friendly learning environment and this is a fantastic opportunity to extend your knowledge and experience.
- Direct project management of major projects
- An overview of internal project processes
- Previous project management experience within the IT industry
- Ability to schedule own workload, prioritising to meet the business' needs
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Certified in Project Management, i.e PRINCE2, Agile
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions
- Development of a project team as the requirement grows
- At least 2 years experience of managing delivery of projects to customers, including: Telephony, WAN/MPLS Circuits, Servers, Wi-Fi/Wired networks.
In return, we can offer the following:
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing one day per year of service up to 25 days)
- £20pm Budget for Team Building activities
- Option to have occupational Massage each month
- Company Days and Outings
- Fun and friendly environment - Team Quizzes every week!
- Free parking on site
We are a Covid-19 Secure workplace and initial interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Apply for Project Manager
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!