We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join our exciting Head Office team. You will manage and coordinate daily PPC campaigns and assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in other marketing activities to meet agreed company objectives.
You will be involved at every stage of the marketing, from SEO, PPC and email management, to assisting in the preparation of major upgrades to our websites. You will arrange and attend events both in the UK and abroad ensuring we offer a polished professional approach. You will be involved in the preparation and analysis of statistics to be presented at board level including google analytics.
You will write copy for both on and offline use and your ability to write good quality English is essential.
- Creation of online PPC online advertising campaigns
- Use Google Adwords and other tools on a regular basis
- Keep up to date with new PPC technology and test new features
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute regular PPC Campaigns
- Maintain, grow and improve the organisations social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and any other channels that may arise
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the website
- Graphic design and photo editing for web content
- Assist with the creation and distribution of HTML emails
- Minimum 1+ year experience in PPC, in a hands on role managing bidding, ongoing optimisation of keywords, ad copy and landing pages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in a data-driven environment
- Demonstrable, hands-on track record of using PPC to transform into revenue and customer acquisition
- Eager to learn and develop career further in PPC and Digital Marketing
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of social media
- Excellent coordination skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality and ability to be part of a team.
- Graduate with marketing qualification
- Sound Photoshop and Illustrator skills would be an advantage.
Annual Salary: Experience dependent £15,000 - £17,000
Bonus: £10 for every appointment generated through your PPC and marketing efforts plus a quarterly bonus you will receive a percentage of the gross margin generated from your PPC efforts. Uncapped
Working Week: 09:00 - 17:30
Location: Silver Lining | The Granary | Whiteley Lane | Segensworth | Hampshire | PO15 6RQ
Apply for PPC/Marketing Assistant
Silver Lining Team Statistic
The Silver Lining Team have an unhealthy relationship with Nandos - We just cant get enough of it.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!