Office Administration Apprentice
Salary: £3.90 per hour
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
We are looking for an Office Administration Apprentice to join our growing IT and Telecommunications Company based in Whiteley. This role is the ideal stepping stone to a career in Business Administration or the office environment.
The role is based at reception where you will be required to take on a variety of tasks, these include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking the meeting rooms
- Keeping pool car records
- Organising lunches and refreshments for meetings where required
- Ordering Stationary
- Ordering uniform and/or collecting and returning
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate personnel, taking messages and relaying to relevant staff
- Booking Cabs, couriers and making travel arrangements
- Hotel / Event Booking
- Opening the post and distributing to relevant personnel
- Ensuring the kitchen is stocked up with Tea, Coffee, Sugar and Milk
- Ensuring the walkways are clear of hazards daily
- Taking deliveries and signing for them, advising the addressee of the delivery.
- Providing refreshments to visitors
- Answering emails
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned to them.
The ideal candidate should be well-motivated confident and professional with good people skills and enjoy working within a close, hardworking team.
It is ideal if the candidate has already had experience of working with the public and able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Good administrative and organisational skills is preferred but full training will be given to the ideal candidate. Experience of using MS Office applications is also desired.
Apply for Office Administration Apprentice
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!