New Business Account Manager
Salary: £22,500 - £25,500 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Summary of the Role:
Silver Lining is a professional award-winning IT service provider based in Fareham. Due to expansion we are looking for a dynamic New Business Account Manager. You will focus on creating and developing new business opportunities via leads provided to you by the business and via self – generation activities on a daily basis.
As a New Business Account Manager, you must be a highly organized, motivated individual and a natural self-starter. You must use your initiative to work effectively, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, be passionate about delivery and be willing to go the extra mile. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with other team members and departments to execute projects, have excellent communication skills and act in a professional manner.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting, growing business that balances success and innovation and to further your career working for a professional, award winning IT service provider with ISO accreditations (90001, 27001, 18001, 14001)
- Detect all commercial opportunities related to Silver Lining activities.
- Liaise with internal teams including Marketing, Customer Operations and Support.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales & KPI targets
- Drive and manage new business opportunities throughout the sales process
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives and attending client meetings
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Effectively prioritise time management to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times
- Attend industry events and expos
Creating new business:
- Creating new business relationships at all levels.
- Ensure that Silver Lining gets a “preferred supplier” status with the selected clients.
- Respond to new business opportunities via written proposals, presentations & consultancy.
- Ability to nurture accounts from prospects into long term customers.
- A proven track record in new business sales
- Effective Pipeline Management
- Ability to demonstrate consultative selling and contract negotiation
- Experience in selling managed Voice, Data, IT & Mobile services
- Full UK driving license (essential)
- Great career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Plus one extra day holiday each year you are in service)
- Company Car
- Generous commission and bonus scheme
Apply for New Business Account Manager
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!