New Business Account Manager
Salary: £22,500 - £25,500 (depending on experience) + plus commission
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
We want our company to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Come and do great things with us and be part of an exciting, growing business that balances success and innovation. Silver Lining is a professional award-winning IT service provider based in Fareham, reaching a customer base over the UK. We pride ourselves on being a fun and fair place to work, to provide the best customer service, to remember that success is a blessing and as a result, we regularly hold charity days at our Head Office and have won Contribution to the Community Award 2 years in a row!
We are looking for a dynamic, highly organised and motivated individual to actively seek new sales opportunities, creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. You will focus on creating and developing new business opportunities via leads provided to you by the business and via self – generation activities daily.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting, growing business that balances success and innovation and to further your career working for a professional, award winning IT service provider with ISO accreditations (90001, 27001, 18001, 14001)
- Detect all commercial opportunities related to Silver Lining activities.
- Liaise with internal teams including Marketing, Customer Operations and Support.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales & KPI targets
- Drive and manage new business opportunities throughout the sales process
- Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives and attending client meetings
- Carry out administrative work, as required
- Effectively prioritise time management to ensure a balanced pipeline is always in place
- Attend industry events and expos
Creating new business:
- Create new business relationships at all levels.
- Ensure that Silver Lining gets a “preferred supplier” status with the selected clients.
- Respond to new business opportunities via written proposals, presentations & consultancy.
- Ability to nurture accounts from prospects into long term customers.
- A proven track record in new business sales
- Effective Pipeline Management
- Ability to demonstrate consultative selling and contract negotiation
- Experience in selling managed Voice, Data, IT & Mobile services
- Full UK driving license
- Great career progression opportunities
- Personal Development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Plus one extra day holiday each year you are in service)
- Company Car
- Generous commission and bonus scheme
- £20pm budget for Team Building activities
- Option to have occupational Massage each month
- Company Days and Outings
- Fun and friendly environment - Team Quizzes every week!
Apply for New Business Account Manager
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!