Salary: £22,000-£28,000 (depending on experience)
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Silver Lining are a leading name in the IT and telecoms space. From supplying large financial institutions with their entire communication infrastructure, to supporting well known retailers with their PCI compliance, no day is ever the same.
We are a tight-knit business with big goals, a fun, supportive team keen to develop and progress our employees. We take our corporate social responsibility seriously and support numerous charities with community events, free services and fundraising drives – which we actively encourage our employees to participate in.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our busy Marketing team.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of design tasks. With the roll out of a refreshed brand and new website, you will be expected to use your creative flair to bring new ideas to the table, consistently pushing boundaries and open to continual learning of new skills.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting, growing business that balances success and innovation and to further your career working for a professional, award winning IT service provider with ISO accreditations (90001, 27001, 18001, 14001).
- Brand responsibility – policing all collateral to ensure it best represents the business
- Artwork creation for all collateral including (but not limited to) brochures, leaflets, banners, icons, logos, and all digital and print media
- Creating content for company website ideally including video where required
- Support the sales team with a suite of tools such as presentations/proposal documents
- Creating engaging graphics for social media channels
- Some HTML coding for our email messaging platform
- Assistance to the Marketing team for any ad-hoc tasks which may arise
- Passion and enthusiasm for all things creative
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Minimum of A Level or NVQ qualification in Design or equivalant
- Strong commercial knowledge of branding
- Excellent IT skills, with strong knowledge Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Professional Graphic Design experience
- Self-starter, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, manage tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work to a brief, consult with stakeholders and take and implement constructive feedback
- Outstanding communication skills to enable effective internal and external relationships
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Experience in video media, both creation and post-production advantageous
- Web design experience, ideally within WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge/experience of the IT and Telecoms industry an advantage, but not essential
- On-site parking
- Personal Development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Plus one extra day holiday each year you are in service)
- Monthly Team Building activities
- Option to have occupational Massage each month
- Company Days and Outings
- Fun and friendly environment - Team Quizzes every week!
Apply for Graphic Designer
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!