Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Due to increased company growth, we are now looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our busy Marketing team.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of design tasks. With the roll out of a refreshed brand, you’ll be expected to use your creative flair to bring new ideas to the table, consistently pushing boundaries and open to continual learning of new skills.
- Brand ownership - ensuring all collateral and documentation best represents the business
- Artwork creation for all company collateral, including (but not limited to) brochures, leaflets, banners, icons, logos, and all digital and print media
- Updating company website and creation of new webpages/content, including video where required
- Support the sales team with a suite of tools such as presentations/proposal documents
- Creating engaging graphics for social media channels
- Some HTML coding for our email messaging platform
- Assistance to the Marketing team for any ad-hoc tasks which may arise
- Passion and enthusiasm for all things creative
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Strong commercial knowledge of branding
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience in video media, both creation and post-production advantageous
- Self-starter, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, manage tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, with strong knowledge Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Web design experience, ideally within WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML
- Ability to work to a brief, consult with stakeholders and implement constructive feedback
- Outstanding communication skills to enable effective internal and external relationships
- Knowledge/experience of the IT and Telecoms industry an advantage, but not essential
About Silver Lining
Silver Lining are a leading name in the IT and telecoms space. From supplying large financial institutions with their entire communication infrastructure, to supporting well known retailers with their PCI compliance, no day is ever the same.
We’re a tight-knit business with big goals, a supportive team, and an addiction to Nando’s! We take our corporate social responsibility seriously and support numerous charities with community events, free services and fundraising drives.
- On-site parking
- 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
- Paid leave for charity work
Apply for Graphic Designer
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!