Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum D.O.E
Location: Office Based. Whiteley, Fareham
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Due to increased company growth, we are now looking for an experienced, talented & passionate Graphic Designer to join our busy Marketing team.
Reporting to our Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of design tasks for an innovative IT & telecommunications business. You’ll be expected to use your love of tech, design expertise & creative flair to bring new ideas to the table, consistently pushing boundaries, whilst being open to continual learning of new skills.
- Artwork creation for all company collateral, including (but not limited to) technical diagrams, brochures, leaflets, banners, icons, logos & all digital and print media
- Technical drawings & assets to support the business
- Production of sales & company presentations to support the sales team
- Creation of proposal documents/templates for sales team
- Input to company website
- Providing graphics for social media platforms
- Video & animation creation & editing – dependent on experience
- Assisting the Marketing team with events & any ad-hoc tasks which may arise
- Some HTML coding for our email messaging platform
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar, or at least 3 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role
- Strong knowledge & experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects & Photoshop
- Knowledge/experience of the IT & telecoms industry – or a love of all things technical
- Experience in video media, both creation & post-production
- Strong commercial knowledge of branding & iconography
- Web design experience, ideally within WordPress
- Experience of delivering assets for events
- Self-starter, with the ability to effectively prioritise work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, & work well under pressure
- Passion, keenness and enthusiasm for all things creative
- Experience or knowledge of B2B marketing
- Excellent IT skills, with strong knowledge Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work to a brief, take & implement constructive feedback
- Confident communication skills to enable you to build effective internal & external relationships
- Knowledge of HTML
- Photography experience an advantage
About Silver Lining
Silver Lining are a leading name in the IT and telecoms space. From supplying large financial institutions with their entire communication infrastructure, to supporting well known retailers with their PCI compliance, no day is ever the same.
We are a tight-knit business with big goals, a fun, supportive team keen to develop and progress our employees. We take our corporate social responsibility seriously and support numerous charities with community events, free services and fundraising drives – which we actively encourage our employees to participate in.
- On-site parking
- 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus and commission scheme
- 1 day paid leave for charity work
Apply for Graphic Designer
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!