1st Line Support Engineer
Annual Salary: £15,000 - £18,000, depending on experience
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Vacancy Location: Fareham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the requirement of a 1st Line Support Engineer to work in our ISO Accredited Business. You will be expected to provide 1st line support to a variety of end users located all the UK and Europe!
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills with the ability/ passion to research and resolve technical issues which enter the Support Desk. Be a high self-motivated and directed individual with a keen attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities. A fundamental part of this role is to possess a strong customer service orientation and the ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment along with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• First point of contact for all incidents/requests via email and phone calls
• Escalating issues when appropriate
• Provide efficient and professional customer support at all times
• Perform and maintain daily system checks
• Updating IT records and documentation to the ISO Standard
• Site Visits where appropriate
• Installation/Maintenance/Configuration of a variety of Infrastructure, Networking and Telephony Equipment.
• Participating in a 24/7 on call rota
• Previous experience in an IT Support role would be advantageous
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems/Firewalls/Routing and Switching/PBX systems would be preferred but not essential
• An interest in working in a fast-paced helpdesk
• Ability to schedule own workload prioritising to meet the business’ needs
• Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
• Free onsite parking
• 20 Days Holiday per year including bank holidays, plus 1 day each year you are in service
• Training courses provided for the right candidate
Apply for 1st Line Support Engineer
Silver Lining Team Statistic
The Silver Lining Team have an unhealthy relationship with Nandos - We just cant get enough of it.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!