Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (DOE)
Location: This role will be based from our offices in Fareham
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
We are looking for a forward thinking, creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. Digital communications are a core focus for the business in 2020. With an exciting year ahead, including a new company website, this person will work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to create and implement the digital marketing strategy driving original and engaging content across the online channels.
- Ongoing support and development of the company's group websites by updating and help improving the web presence, customer journey and user experience.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to produce optimised content to be shared on the company websites and social media channels.
- Working with our external agency to implement a Search Engine Optimisation strategy including possible PPC campaigns.
- Input to the social media strategy, optimising sustained engagement and follower growth.
- Responsibility for co-ordinating the social media activity, creating a schedule of content and managing delivery working with the Graphic Designer as appropriate.
Coordination of paid targeted campaigns as required.
- Ensure all PR updates are distributed through the group’s own digital channels working with the Marketing Manager and external agency.
- Create and deliver relevant, engaging, and timely email communications.
- Monthly measuring and reporting of online statistics, website performance and digital campaigns against goals (ROI and Key Performance Indicators)
- Relevant Digital Marketing qualification – preferably to degree level or equivalent.
- Passion for social media marketing and experience of using social media monitoring tools.
- Experience of integrated marketing campaigns.
- A self-starter who can source, research,plan and propose engaging content for our digital channels
- Experience and a high level of competence in: Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Understanding and experience of Search Engine Optimisation, PPC, Google Analytics and social media monitoring/measurement tools/applications.
- Confident user of Content Management Systems in particular WordPress.
- Experience of social listening with the ability to collate and propose relevant content.
- Social Media influencer management experience.
- Video content creation and editing an advantage… we are looking to introduce a schedule of vlogs and engaging video content for both website and social media. Candidates with this experience will be prioritised. Use and experience of: Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects preferable.
- Knowledge of the IT/Telecoms industry an advantage
Company Benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (Plus one extra day holiday each year you are in service)
- Free Onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- £20pm Budget for Team Building activities
- Company Days and Outings
- Fun and friendly environment – Team Quizzes every week!
We are a Covid-19 Secure workplace and initial interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!