Customer Operations Supervisor
Salary: £29,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 08:30am - 17:30pm or 09:00am - 18:00pm
Working in the Customer Operations Team within a rapidly growing Telecoms and IT based business and reporting to the Operations Manager, this role offers a wide range of responsibilities and the potential for further development for the right candidate.
The Customer Operations department has two primary functions within Silver Lining, the first function is to deliver outstanding customer service, from the creation of contracts to the completion of a project. The Customer Operations department leads the co-ordination of new projects within the business, either owning a project outright or working with a project manager when assigned, the team will assist with provisioning, resource planning, purchasing, administration and final handover to the client. They aim to provide the customer with realistic expectations for the delivery and implementation of the project being provided, so they are equipped to operate their business smoothly whilst implementing new solutions to their business. Once a customer is on board with Silver Lining, the customer operations team become a consistent office based point of contact for customer services.
The second function is to provide the Company, its Staff and Customers with ongoing support, advice and expertise in all aspects of operational function. The team will manage day-to-day interactions with the customer on a number of levels including processing orders for adds, moves & changes, pro-active customer service contact, complaint handling and much more. Ultimately the team act as an interface between the customer and departments/individuals within the business, they use their experience and intuition to know when to involve other departments such as Support, Accounts and the primary Account Managers. The same process is applied to all internal operations and requests.
Summary of Role
The primary function of the role is first-line management, monitoring the team in their performance of assigned or delegated tasks and assist with project management. Reviewing, implementing and advising of customer contracts as well as supplier contracts. Overseeing the procurement function of the department to meet project deadlines and internal requests.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the Company’s plans and vision.
- Organising work flow and ensuring the team understand their delegated or assigned tasks
- Oversee projects and proactively assist the team with implementation of projects.
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
- Utilising the company client portal and following internal processes
- To work closely with the Sales and Support Department
- Prepare and submit department performance reports to Operations Manager
- Prepare contracts for customers and suppliers
- Handle contract terminations in line with company terms and conditions.
- Solve routine daily problems, offering guidance to the team where needed.
- Manage effective communications between departments and upholding company processes.
- Be a point of escalation internally and externally.
- Telecoms Industry experience is essential
- Highly competent with excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Well versed in all aspects of customer/supplier contracts
- Experience with Project Management essential
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT Literate
- 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (you will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
Apply for Customer Operations Supervisor
Silver Lining Team Statistic
The Silver Lining Team have an unhealthy relationship with Nandos - We just cant get enough of it.
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!