Customer Operations Account Manager
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 a year
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 08:30am - 17:30pm/ 09:00am - 18:00pm (On a rota basis within the team)
Working in the Operations team in a rapidly growing Telecoms & IT business and reporting to the Operations Supervisor, this role offers a wide range of learning opportunities with the opportunity to develop and grow with the business.
We are a busy and thriving team within a rapidly growing company, it is fast paced and challenging but enjoyable with a good rapport within the team.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, dedicated and quick to learn. The ideal candidate will be highly personable with excellent organisation and communication skills; they must also possess excellent customer service skills. A flexible attitude to changing demands and good attention to detail. Previous experience with the Telecoms and IT Industry is preferred but not essential.
Summary of Role:
- Manage and work with supplier portals
- Facilitate client projects as part of a team
- Liaise and work with all departments as needed to ensure delivery of a project
- Ordering of goods and services
- Management of goods and services ordered
- Manage existing and new client requests via telephone and email
- Update clients and or oversee a client’s expectations re the ordering, delivery, provisioning or support of their service.
- Liaise with suppliers on a regular basis
- Issue contractual paperwork to customers
- Utilising the company portal and following processes
- Any other duties as and when required relating to the Operations Department
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Familiar with working on various CRM systems
Apply for Customer Operations Account Manager
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!