Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: Up to £13,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our growing IT and telecommunications company based in Whiteley. This role will consist of two roles, one being the Receptionist, taking on all duties required and the other is helping with Customer Operations' admin duties.
Duties for Customer Operations Admin will include the following:
• Managing internal pricing database
• Support the team with procurement for projects
• Ordering of goods and services
• Management of goods and services
• Manage client requests via telephone and email
• Update clients and/or oversee client expectations with the ordering, delivery, or support of their service
• Utilising the company client portal and following the processes
• Any other administration tasks related to the role or the support of the Customer Operations team.
Duties for reception will include the following:
• Greeting visitors and making them welcome
• Booking the meeting rooms
• Keeping pool car records
• Organising lunches and refreshments for meetings where required
• Assisting the Director of Internal Operations with ad hoc duties such as: stationary ordering, uniform ordering and/or collecting and returning
• Answering and screening incoming calls, transferring to appropriate personnel, taking messages and relaying to relevant staff
• Booking cabs, couriers and travel arrangements
• Hotel/event booking
• Opening the post and distributing to relevant personnel
• Taking the post each evening to the post office and any other packages
• Ensuring the toilets are kept clean and in good condition throughout the day, ensuring that air fresheners and hand wash, towels are stocked
• Ensuring the kitchen is stocked up with tea, coffee, sugar and milk
• Ensuring the walkways are clear of hazards daily
• Providing refreshments and maintaining a clean kitchen area throughout the day
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned to them
The ideal candidate should be well-motivated and friendly with good people skills and enjoy working within a growing environment.
It is ideal if the candidate has already had experience of working with the general public and are able to communicate clearly and effectively, showing understanding and care. The candidate will also have good administrative and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines. A good experience of using MS Office applications is also desired. The candidate should be friendly and approachable and work well within a team.
Driving license is preferred but not essential.
Apply for Business Administration Apprentice
Contact us today for help or advice on your IT & telecoms and receive a FREE Costa!